Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Companies House fee included in the cost of your packages?
- Yes, the Companies House fee is included in the cost of all of our packages.
- Are there any hidden costs?
- No, there are no hidden costs. The full cost including VAT of all of our packages, bundles and additional products and services are indicated on step 2 of the process.
- What documents will I receive in each of the packages?
In all of the packages you will receive electronic copies of the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Share Certificates and Company Register. These are included in the £24.99 cost.
In the professional and international packages you will also receive electronic and hard copies of the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Share Certificates and Company Register.
- What is the process to open a business bank account after my company formation if I have selected this option?
If you have selected to open a business bank account your details will be automatically passed on to the bank that you have chosen, who will then contact you directly. Normally this will be within 48 hours of the incorporation, however this will depend on the bank’s processing time.
It is then up to the bank to go through their own internal application procedures. On some occasions, you may be declined or fail to meet the banks requirements. We cannot be held responsible for this, but will assist you to open an account if it is practical for us to do so.
- Why is a company formation with Wisteria Formations cheaper than having an accountant form my company for me?
An accountant will normally charge not only for the company formation, but for their time to complete all of the relevant forms for you. As Wisteria Formations specialises in company formations, our systems make it quick and easy for us to form your company for you meaning we do not need to charge as much as an accountant.
In addition to this, if you require any professional advice during or after the incorporation of your company, you can pay just £120.00 for a one hour consultation with a Chartered Accountant, tax and business adviser at Wisteria Chartered Accountants. This means that you receive many of the benefits of having an accountant form your company for you, without having to pay a much higher price for your incorporation service.
- How and when do I organise my consultation?
- If you have paid for a one hour tax and accountancy consultation you will be able to arrange it for a time that is convenient for you. Contact a member of the team at Wisteria Formations who will be able to organise your consultation with one of our Chartered Accountants or Tax Advisers before, during or after the incorporation of your company. If it is not convenient for you to have the meeting soon after the incorporation, such as if your company will be dormant to begin with, we would be happy for you to contact us when it is suitable for you and arrange your meeting then.
- Can I arrange a consultation over the phone?
- To get the best out of a meeting, we believe that you should meet with us in person at our London offices. This will allow you to get to know us a little better and we find this helps to generate a more productive meeting. However we understand this is not always possible and so would be happy to arrange your consultation over the phone if you would prefer. Please contact a member of our customer support team 020 8429 9085 to arrange a time that suits you.