Frequently Asked Questions
Other Products and Services
- Does Wisteria’s registered office service include mail forwarding?
- All statutory mail (mail from Companies House, HM Revenue and Customs and The Courts Service) will be sent to the registered office address, so you must make sure that when choosing a registered office service that it includes mail forwarding otherwise you could be facing fines or worse if you do not respond to this correspondence. This is why Wisteria’s registered office service includes all statutory mail forwarding. This means we will forward any official correspondence such as that from HM Revenue and Customs or Companies House as part of the service. If you wish to use Wisteria as a mailing address for your company or more general mail, this will incur an additional charge.
- What other products and services does Wisteria offer?
Wisteria Formations and Wisteria Chartered Accountants offer a wide range of products and services during your formation application including:
- Official Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed Share Certificates
- Bound Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Bound and Completed Company Register
- Official Company Seal
- Registered Office Service
- Company Secretarial Service
- VAT Registration
- PAYE Registration
- Business Planning
- Documents notarisation
Wisteria Chartered Accountants can also help you with other services after your formation such as:
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Accountancy and Bookkeeping Services
- Corporation Tax Advice
- Tax Compliance Services
- VAT Registration & Returns
- Personal Tax Advice & Self Assessment tax Return
- Payroll Services & P11D forms
- Business Planning
- Company Secretarial Services
- Registered Office Services
To find out more about Wisteria’s post company formation services visit www.wisteria.co.uk.
- I already have a company; can you still help me with accountancy and tax matters?
Yes, Wisteria Formations’ parent company Wisteria Chartered Accountants offers a wide range of accountancy and tax services which you can take advantage of even if you have an existing company. For more information visit Wisteria Chartered Accountant’s website www.wisteria.co.uk or call on 0208 952 0140.